Thursday, April 28, 2011

Can't get enough of those florals



So easter break and uni holidays has had some ups and downs but the little finds I found along the way made it all better.

Easter Saturday I took my Learner brother on a drive to the yarra valley to get his hours up. while it was a stressful ride the knowledge of Healsville's many op shops was enough to ease the nerves.

I only found one thing but i'm quite happy with it.
I've always wanted a little pink number, this one I took up a little. $4

As I had to be at uni IN my holidays I thought I'd treat myself to another visit to the Mill Park Savers.

another floral shirt that must await the return of summer. $4

and finally the unexpected trip to some Kew op shops when my car broke down. The tow truck wasn't going to arrive for a whole 2 hours so I set off to keep myself occupied.




found some dainty gardening gloves for $1 from the MS op shop Kew



And the epic find of the year so far, an amazing duffle/snow coat downed with feathers and awesome checked lining for a mere $8 at the Holy Trinity op shop at the church on high street.
I'm over the moon about this one because I have a snow trip planned for the queens bday long weekend. all i need is a cute beanie and i'm set!

No comments:

Post a Comment